When looking to purchase a Euroview glass enclosure, get a quote, or simply planning that dream bathroom, it’s important to accurately tell us your needs. Use the measuring guide below to help you. If you’re unsure about your specific configuration, please contact us. Remember, Euroview offers its professional factory installation service to measure and install your enclosure.
How to Measure
- All dimensions are to be taken after wall coverings are installed.
- Indicate desired unit heights, i.e., to line up with a grout line or tile accent line. (Refer to Euroview catalog for standard heights)
- Indicate if there are any moldings, etc., which project out into the opening and would require that the glass be notched.
- All dimensions are to be taken at centerline of shower base or tub threshold.
- Note if any fixtures, etc., are in front of the unit, which may inhibit door swing. If so, indicate location.
- The threshold of the shower base or tub should pitch into the shower or tub, so that water does not collect in these areas. This also applies to any seats or shelves built inside the enclosure.
- If the opening is level and plumb the dimensions at each side and top and bottom should be equal. If otherwise, indicate which sides are out of plumb and by what dimension.