Brand Ambassador & Educator: Full and Part Time: Chicago Metropolitan Area
Tired of being looked at as just a “number” at your current job?
Good with people…good communicator…can “educate and motivate people?”
Are YOU Looking for a Professional, Respected and Interesting Position where you control your schedule and calls?
Keep reading…and get your resume ready to respond to us…
Who We Are
We are Euroview™ a Home Depot® Service Provider in over 200 stores nationally and 65+ stores in the Chicago Metropolitan area. We are a product leader that sells, manufactures and install Shower Doors and Custom Closet Systems to Home Depot customers in the Chicago Metropolitan area.
We are currently hiring a Full and Part Time Euroview™ Dedicated Brand Ambassador & Educator in the Chicagoland area.
The Euroview™ Brand Ambassador & Educator position is a marketing position which will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Home Depot retail store managers and associates while routinely training and educating in-store associates with our products and programs.
- You’ll travel to specific Home Depot stores in the Chicagoland area to represent our brand and educate the in-store associates in meetings and individually.
- You’ll work with store locations to maintain a consistent flow of quality leads.
- Approximately 40% of daily activity will focus on new demand generation, while 60% of daily activity will focus on fostering our relationship with associates and management in your market.
- Home Depot Store visits and PRESENT consistent product knowledge training and MESSAGES to raise awareness of our current campaigns and programs designed to generate sales leads
- Increasing brand exposure by ensuring product look and displays are consistent with Home Depot
- Create awareness & Influence people at Home Depot stores to Maintain a consistent flow of quality leads through each store in your assigned area
- Attend weekly team meetings or phone calls and participate in a culture of continuous improvement by submitting creative ideas for improving program quality & results
- Become expert on speaking, training and motivating store associates about our products, processes and individual store results
- Outgoing, personable person, who “lights up a room” with their presence, presentation and communication, while having fun & getting people engaged.
- Proven track record of making and maintaining strong relationships with accounts
- Confidence, passion and a creative personality to engage all levels of customers
- Strong presentation skills to groups of all sizes, including one on one.
- A positive attitude with ability to adapt to changing situations at store/retail and consumer level.
- Basic knowledge and usage of computer and equipment skills
- Experience with Home Centers, Hardware, Home Improvement or décor is a huge PLUS!
- Must have current drivers license, access to reliable vehicle, current insurance and pass a background check
What we offer:
- A sales/educator position which is fun, motivating and flexible
- Competitive wages, retention bonus & achievement bonuses
- A position you can be proud of and “make a difference” with a company that appreciates and rewards success!
Please send us a cover letter outlining your reasons why you are the candidate for the position, your past earnings history & your resume.